How can I create my own avatar for my Kbin profile?

New to Kbin? Check out our guide to get started!


Avatar Makers

Avatars are a great way to personalize and add soul to your Kbin account/profile. Especially as an ex-redditor, creating a unique avatar that appears when you engage in the platform makes your account more appealing and attractive, one of the issues I see with Kbin, especially with fairly new users is having no profile picture at all making such accounts look plain and boring, avatars makes this easy and user-friendly.

One of the avatar makers we highly recommend is Personas, an open source, modular and easy to use avatar maker. Personas is also what I personally use, but you can also use other avatar makers like Canva, which is also a great designing platform although it's not strictly a dedicated avatar maker, which means you would have to spend more time making an avatar from scratch, in a less straightforward and a more time consuming method.

And now, I hope you get your yourself an avatar for your Kbin account/profile and not let it be plain with nothing but a username!

I finished my avatar and have it downloaded in my computer, how can I upload it to my profile/account on Kbin?

If you know how to do this, feel free to ignore this, if not, don't worry! It's very simple. All you need to do is navigate to where it says your username in the top bar (top right corner on desktop), click on your username and go to "settings", then click on "profile" next to "general".

Then you can upload the photo you got from the Avatar Maker, and tada!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Redditor's Guide to How Kbin Works.

First things to do after joining Kbin!